UPTU OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS | UPTU CUT OFFS | UPTU BRANCHWISE CUT OFFS

24 thoughts on “UPTU OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS | UPTU CUT OFFS | UPTU BRANCHWISE CUT OFFS

1. GAURAV MISHRA says:

HI i am gaurav (cate.-GE,from UP)  PLEASE TELL me to what to choose from-NIT HAMIRPUR(mechanical) ,HBTI(electronics) ………..and ISM DHANBAD (MINING)…….all these things i can get and m not able to decide which one to select???

2. GAURAV MISHRA says:

• Shishir Best says:

if u can strand physical presure n no other health issues or interest thn mining is kool . . means these 3 are so different frm each others . .all colleges are good so u wont have to be worried much bout placement. . choose lykwise ur interest/ all r gud options. . u r lucky bro

3. Anmol_rocker32 says:

wat does opgl means

4. what to choose between HBTI civil and vit vellore mech.?

5. Nikhilgangwar24 says:

I GOT 85927 rank in general category & 27430 in backward class category in uptu btech entrance exam.. plz tell any good pvt. college

6. i hav got 3140 in bcgl can i got any clge in top 10 in uptu

7. Cute6deeksha says:

i got 38346 rank in general and 6083 rank in girls can i get any good uptu college plz tel

8. Singh Preetam2812 says:

hey my up see rank is GN-55000 and BC-18000….

• Singh Preetam2812 says:

plzzz suggest me any good private college i cud get especially in ghaziabad and noida..??? plzzzzzz

9. my uptu rank gen 51000 nd girls categoury 8000 plz suggest wat college can i get plzzzzzzzzzz…

10. plz sumone reply….

11. Can i get admission in KIET Ghaziabad, My uptu rank is 51055(gen category) also tell me opening and closing rank for gen category boys.

12. mandeep kaur says:

my uptu rank is 21005 nd in girls cota is 2930 . can i get admission in kiet or akg

13. i got air 212137. In which college I can get admission, pl suggest

14. kartiksaxena says:

hey my rank in UPTU is 26032 which college i can get for b.tech c.s.e

15. my aieee rank is about 3 lakh and called for couselling may i can get any college through counsellig till last round.

16. govind garg says:

i have get 10862 rank in upsee with gen category with collage i shoud take so which i coud get better placement reply as sson as possible